Our Guiding Purpose
Vuact combines data with video.
By understanding the context of where and how video is recorded and experienced, we can better understand what is valuable in the video. We do this in many ways. We can enable the audiences to input their reactions while they watch a video with the use of our Reaction Buttons. We can gather data from sensors, synchronized to a video recording. And we can tap into social streams to enrich and contextualize videos.
Vuact lets viewers and video owners see what are the most valuable moments of content in videos. It saves users time and gives video owners better analytics and tools for increasing engagement.
We are creating new levels of transparency and accessibility into video data. We are especially interested in combining the qualitative nature of sentiments and reactions with quantitative data to really understand what parts in videos are the most valuable to viewers.
On this foundation, we build tools that save the viewers time and give them more control about their viewing experience. For the video publishers, our approach creates valuable data and audience analytics that helps in optimizing their content for delivery, distribution and advertising.
Mikko Jarvenpaa, CEO
- Google PMM, HackFwd CMO, Startups
- MSc Phil Science (LSE), BBA Business
- 10 years experience in marketing, product management, startups.
- Advisor & founder, indie filmmaker.
Kalle Korhonen, CTO
- Open Source committer in multiple Apache projects.
- Cisco, Latitude, startups; MSc Computer Science
- 15+ years experience in development, architecture, entrepreneurship.
- Architected video conferencing, Android enterprise apps.